Calling all car and costume lovers and kids!
Join us for a day of fall fun as we welcome Cars in the Garden, with a Halloween twist, back to Fairchild! Trick-or-treat through the cars, see how the cars and their owners dress up, or stay for the car parade at 4:00 p.m. to see the cars parade out of the Garden in their costumes!
Register your car here.
Please Note: this event is weather permitting.
The Annual Bootanical Garden!
• All day: Cars in the Garden—What better way to spend your Sunday than enjoying exotic cars in an exotic garden. Parents, bring your kids to the fun-filled Trunk 'N Treat.
• 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Wings of the Tropic's Conservatory's Creepy Critters Spooky Station—Kids: Come learn about cool creepy critters, interact with Fairchild scientists and get a close-up look at unusual insects and more!
• All day: Halloween Scavenger Hunt—Pick up your map ay any entrance, complete it, and grab a prize from the treasure chest at the Creepy Critters Spooky Station in the Wings of the Tropics Conservatory.
• All day: Spooky Critter Masks—Create your own frightful mask! At the Wings of the Tropics Conservatory.
• All day: Ghoulish Lunch at the Glasshouse Cafe—Order lunch at the Glasshouse Cafe and see what's looking back at you! Halloweenies and more. (standard menu also available; additional fees may apply).
• 4:00 p.m.: Enjoy the annual classic car parade through the Garden.
Thank you to our Cars in the Garden partners: